Get the most out of your Feng Shui consultation
In order to enhance your experience, please draw a footprint of a space that you would like to use as your Feng Shui laboratory. It could be your entire home, a single room, your office or work space. The choice is yours.
The following suggestions will begin to more deeply connect you, your living space and your life.
As you make your drawing, please keep these things in mind:
1) Draw the space that you chose as if you had peeled the roof off of it and were looking down from above.
2) If you are drawing your home, please include any attached garage and enclosed porches – not decks or patios. Artistic ability is NOT required! Having the drawing as close to the actual outline of the space as possible is best!
3) Include measurements that are as accurate as you can make them for each area.
4) Also helpful would be to have the total measurement for the length of the space (side to side) along the line of the architecturally designed front door and the total measurement from the front to the back of the house or space.
5) Next, make a list of your hopes and dreams for your life. Another way to look at this is to list what changes you would like to make in your life. The more specific, the better. For example, less stress in my job or maybe a new one, a new car, more effective communication with my spouse or children, etc.
6) Finally, please prepare 9 red envelopes (unless we have agreed on a different number). Each red envelope should have something in it that is of value both to you and to me. My fee will be placed in one of the envelopes.
If you have any questions about these preparations, please feel free to either call me at 763-571-9437 between 8 AM and 10:30 PM or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to meeting with you.